Friday, September 01, 2006

Sex Blowjobs With Daughter

Behind her she could just hear the sound of the men who pursued her. The bandits who had killed her husband and the men who guarded their home. She continued to climb, toward the temple and the only form of safety that her panicked mind could think of.

"Oh!... I didn't know you were to that!... " she spoke.

Thank you for reading my first story and the wonderful feedback you sent to me. Here is the second chapter. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get the second chapter posted. The others shouldn't take so long to post. I hope you find this chapter as exciting and stimulating as you did the first one. I will keep writing them as long as you keep reading them. Thanks once again for your feedback and your votes.

I left the lab at about 10pm on Friday night, utterly exhausted. My partner and I had been running PCR and gel electrophoresis on DNA from Brugia malayi for a project involving the development of a biological assay for diagnosis of lymphatic filariasis. I'd missed the traditional Friday high tea and dinner as well, so I was intent on finding something to eat and getting a few hours sleep before I got back to work, this time on a lit paper that was due Monday morning.

As the morning wore on, Steve would look over at Lauren. Every now and then he would catch her looking back. When it came time for lunch, Steve went to a local eatery. He ordered a tuna salad, and as he was sitting there, Lauren walked in. Steve continued eating, and didn’t hear anyone walk up until he heard the voice beside him.

****************************

Mom said, " Victor stop and let us out by the front door while you go park." By the time I got back around front there were two guys taking to Mom and Monica. Mom knew both men and introduced me. However once inside the men went to the bar while we were seated at a nice table just off the dance floor. Through dinner we did not talk much but Monica did tell Mom that a few of the men were giving her the eye. Mom only smiled and seemed a little embarrassed now that we were out I public.

"Suck it Daddy," she moaned as she worked the finger between his lips. "That's a good boy."

The other gang showed up and told Brenda to put on her chaps and vest along with her high heel boots, and nothing else. She bent over and kissed me squeezing my cock saying she loved me and would be back later. She said she wanted this and I should let her do this thing. Who am I to argue?

Gary was flickering through the pages at everything they made her sign and was concerned with most with was the last page. It was very confusing to understand and Gary had wished he had hired an attorney to look over the documents.

“No,” said Rebecca sullenly.

My wife and I went to a fast food place for a quick dinner one night. When she walks into a room heads turn, and this restaurant was no different. She was wearing a white blouse, and a yellow pleated skirt. She has a great body, because she works out every day, and her legs were looking especially delicious that night, in her 3" heels.

Victoria sent him a tired glance. She had grave doubts that anything he had to say would help the situation. “Forget last night,” she cut in before he could finish his sentence. “It should not have happened, and I don’t want to talk about it.” She fastened her eyes on the cup of coffee in front of her, aware that her expression would betray her emotions. She had wanted it to happen but she didn’t love him, and she had real doubts that he loved her as well.

"Right. You're up in the fifth now. Go bowl."

"Were are you boys going?" Ms. Williams asked.

Dad took Daisy by the hair, lightly guiding her head, you know where. Riding ecstasy to deaths door, were four Dingus that sexually roared. Two on the couch and two on the floor.

I shivered as her eyes darted to the darkness in the closet...at me...before lowering her face to Jillian's "tired" right foot and bringing her big toe into her mouth. In another moment both women moaned in pleasure of the act.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?